Tuesday, August 23, 2005

What should you expect from this blog ?

I was contemplating opening blogger account for quite some time now. Finally I went ahead and opened the account. I already have a personal blog but I don't want to mix the personal and technical blog, hence this new account. Somehow I did not like LJ interface as much as blogger interface (which looks sleek and professional, in my opinion).

I intend to use this blog for technical postings. Publishing technical articles is one of the objectives I have setup for myself. So what better way to publish technical articles without having to wait for someone's approval, than blogging ? BTW, what qualifies as technical is really open to discussion. But suffice to say I define it as non-personal posts, opinions etc. You won't find things about my personal life here for sure.


As such I do not get enough time even for my personal blog (which I opened more than year ago and has
really low number of posts). But here I am hoping that just because I have opened blogger account, I now have a responsibility to post frequently.

No comments: